The museum contains displays of old photographs or drawings of Framlingham, paired with modern photographs of the same location. (They are not always pairs: sometimes there are two new photographs and one old one or vice versa.)
Click on any image below for a larger version.
The remarkable thing is how little the buildings in central Framlingham have changed in 120 years. A number of shops even sell the same goods. There has been a chemist in the shop at the top of Market Hill for 140 years, the Crown Hotel is still there (alas, many of the other pubs have gone), Garrards hardware store is still there (it becaome Bridges and Garrard and is now Coopers Hardware Store), and the Post Office in Riverside is virtually unchanged externally from when it was built in 1909. The price of stamps has gone up a bit, though.
Many more old photographs of Framlingham can be found at http://framlinghamarchive.org.uk/.