The Regal Cinema was Located in New Road Framlingham. The cinema was built around 1938 by the Bostock Cinema Circuit. It had a 21ft wide proscenium and was equipped with a British Acoustic (BA) sound system.
It was closed around 1963 and was converted into a workshop & storage. By 1975 and was in use as a commercial vehicle depot for Potters. The Regal Cinema was demolished around 2011 and housing in what is now Coucy Close has been built on the site.
The Lanman Museum has memorabilia from the cinema including photographs, posters, programmes, tickets and account books.